Within an interview in the radio show in March 2015, I spoke to pediatric infectious disease specialist and research affiliate professor in the College from the Philippines in Manila, Dr Anna Lena Lopez concerning the bug borne viral disease, Japanese encephalitis (JE).
Besides speaking concerning the ABCs of JE, Dr Lopez also spoken concerning the findings from the study printed in PLOS Neglected Tropical illnesses about Japanese encephalitis within the Philippines, which she would be a lead author.
Additionally, within the study Lopez and her colleagues concluded the necessity to place the JE vaccine around the national vaccination schedule within the Philippines, which she also discussed.
ZQuiet® is really a dental professional-produced device that’s comfortable & simple to use. ZQuiet.com
Related: 13 Illnesses You Will Get From Nasty flying bugs
Japanese encephalitis geography/CDC
- H7N9 avian influenza in China: Don’t let worry?
- Parasites 101: Pinworms
- What’s became of Zika? May be the outbreak within the Americas over?
- Infectious disease ‘pearls’: Treatment and diagnostics
- Travel health insurance and medicine issues
- North Korea’s Bioweapon Program: Exactly what do we really know?
- Vaccines: The way they work and a few common misconceptions
- Influenza: What’s the H and what’s the N?
- All you wanted to understand about rabies